Jeffrey Johnson is a legal writer with a focus on personal injury. He has worked on personal injury and sovereign immunity litigation in addition to experience in family, estate, and criminal law. He earned a J.D. from the University of Baltimore and has worked in legal offices and non-profits in Maryland, Texas, and North Carolina.
He has also earned an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University and worked in film, education, and publishing. His professional writing has appeared on sites such as Legal Advice, The Manifest, and Vice. He is the author of a novel and several scripts that were adapted into short films.
In his spare time, Jeffrey makes as much as he can from scratch, travels, and spends time with his enormous extended family.
- Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Illinois
- Auto Insurance in Maine (Full Coverage, Rates, & More)
- Full Coverage Auto Insurance Details
- What does full coverage auto insurance consist of?
- Making Sense of Full Coverage Car Insurance